Popular Posts

Sunday, October 31, 2010

my life

Hello everybody and Miss Nadia,I am Abdelmoneim Hassaballa i will itroduce my self to you in this composition:
My likes and hates:I am like any kid in the world who has likes and hates.I like the shrimp very much it's very good it's tasty too and i adore the sports and specially the tennis game which the player i prefare is "Roger Federer"  but i am not interested in the basketball game.Also i love the art and my favorite artist is the legend "Leonardo Davinci"he is the one who drew the "Mona Lisa"paint.

 the bad things in my self:like every human in the world i have bad things in my self but how we know is this person good or not if he is good when somebody tells him u have something bad and the people hates you cause of it so he will try to make him self better and fix this mistake between if somebody is bad and you tell him that you have something disgusting in your self and that's why you are unloved from the people so he replies ok i love my self like that.But me i have bad things i don't like that somebody hates me and sometimes i hate that somebody be better than me in something.

My school:I am in Oasis of Maadi school i have lots of friends in it it's good and the teachers in it works with heart but i wish that i don't go to the school.Badly i must go to be the something i wanna be in the future to be a scientist my prefared class in the school is the french class this year our teacher is Mr.Thomas he is unloved from my friends and everybody hates him but i love him i think he is better than the last year teacher Mr.Geoffrey.He gives us a lot of quizzes because our level is so bad but my class doesn't think that we are bad but i have the proof if they go and ask any teacher do you love us he will answer loudly:of course nah i don't know how my class isn't shamed of his self.

 My hobbies:I adore the tennis game it is my favorite game cause when i play it i feel relaxed also when i play it i think that i am smart cause i have to take 20 decision in 1 second and when i play it i feel that i am in a challenge between me and the ball so the tennis game needs a smart mind that's why i chose this sport.

 My parents:My parents are the best in the world that any child can dream of them sorry but i can't talk about them because they don't have  any mistake that what i see.
                                                                                   
                                                      I hope that you had fun reading this composition!
                                                                     with all my love bye.























n

No comments:

Post a Comment